Terms and conditions for online purchases and returns :
Secrets Dress Agency is an established shop and trusted online destination for pre-owned designer luxury items. We are committed to customer service and the quality of our products. We always authenticate all goods and reproductions and fakes are never accepted. We offer a full money back guarantee on all items sold online.
We have over 25 years experience in retail fashion and our reputation and customer trust is paramount we never accept for sale any non- authentic or poor quality designer goods.
Purchase of Items on the Website
1. All Items offered for sale on Secrets Dress Agency Website and in our shop are used or “pre-owned” items (unless otherwise stated) which we are selling as agents on behalf of private third party sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase and/or purchasing any Item we act as agent for a Seller. All items shown on the website are on display and for sale in our shop in Weybridge.
2. While we make every effort to describe and display every Item as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance of the Item as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Item.
3. Items sold through the Website are sold “as is” and accordingly we encourage Buyers to carefully review all photographs and the description of the condition of any Item which they are considering buying. We also encourage you to contact us if you have any queries or require more images of an Item before making a purchase on line. [email protected]
4. The stated Price is designed to reflect the fact that the Item is pre-owned unless otherwise stated, taking into account the condition of the Item and a number of other factors including; the original retail price of the Item, the age and style of the Item and other relevant market factors.
5. The display of Items and prices on the Website does not constitute an offer on our part. No Agreement shall come into existence unless and until we accept your order for an Item.
6. Once you have placed your order we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
7. Acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur when we email you to confirm the Item has been despatched to you, at which point an Agreement will come into existence between us. The Agreement shall be governed by these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
8. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to reject any order that is placed with us and/or to withdraw any Item displayed on the Website at any time before your order is accepted
10. If you enter into an Agreement with us on behalf of a business, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind the business to the Agreement.
Prices, Payment & Delivery
11. All prices on the Website are provided in pounds sterling.
12. Delivery to the UK is at the cost to us or is free of charge if stated.Postage and packing to countries outside the UK are as follows:
1-2 Business days
4-5 Business days
5-7 Business days
Rest Of The World
7-9 Business days
13. All delivery times referred to above are estimates only, and we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver Items within the stated delivery period (provided that delivery occurs within 30 days from the date of your order).
14. We accept payment in pounds sterling only by credit or debit card or Paypal and only via PAYPAL for your own security. We do not hold any details or pass on any personal details to third parties.
15. If you are paying by credit or debit card, in making payment you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have specific authority to use it to buy from us. If you are paying by Paypal you confirm that it is your Paypal account and you have authority to make the payment.
16. Payment will be debited from your account on the day on which you place your order. Holders of credit or debit cards may be subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer of their card. We accept no responsibility for your card issuer to refuse payment authorization and we shall not be liable for any resulting delay or non-delivery. You may, on occasion, be subject to further security checks e.g. asked to provide a transaction authorization code from your bank. Once provided items will be dispatched within 24 hours.
17. Items will be insured by us prior to postage until the Item is delivered. Once you have confirmed receipt of delivery by means of a signature then the responsibility of your purchased goods is passed to you. If someone else signs for delivery of an Item on your behalf (whether or not they have authority to do so), you shall be treated as having received the Item.
18. We aim to dispatch items within 24 hours of receiving your order (if accepted) Monday to Friday, our office hours for shipping are 9.30 – 17.00 (UK time). We do not accept any liability for failure to dispatch Items within this time frame.
19. When shipped outside of the UK any Item purchased from us may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and encourage you to contact your local custom office for further information before placing your order. If you refuse to pay the applicable duties and taxes and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any duties, taxes or fees incurred by us from your refund.
20. You must inform yourself and comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
21. by law, we shall not be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, wasted expenditure, goodwill, reputation or revenue or for any indirect consequential or economic loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the performance of the Agreement or any breach of the Terms or Agreement by us.
1. We offer a full refund on all items. If you wish to return a non-sale Item you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the Item by email to [email protected] stating the reason for the return. There may occasionally be certain items that are not returnable. In these cases, this will be made clear in the items listing on the website.
2. You must return the Item to us within 7 days of our acknowledgement of the reason for the return to : Returns Department, Secrets Dress Agency, 32 Baker Street, Weybridge KT13 8AU. You must pay for the cost of returning the Item, and we recommend that you send it by recorded or special delivery.
3. The Item must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it, with all tags and labels still attached. We accept no responsibility for Items which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit, so we therefore recommend that you package the Item carefully and insure it during transit to ensure that it reaches us in good condition.
4. Provided we receive the Item in the same condition as that in which we sent it to you within 7 days of the issue of the returns number, we shall refund the cost of the Item plus the original shipping cost within 7 days of receipt of the returned Item. Please note that original shipping cost is only refunded if all items from a single order are returned.
5. Returns outside of the time frames described above may be accepted at the sole discretion of Secrets Dress Agency and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Limitation of Liability
6. Save to the extent required by law, we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, mis-description or omission in any description of an Item marketed on the Website or otherwise.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, wasted expenditure, goodwill, reputation or revenue or for any indirect consequential or economic loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the performance of the Agreement or any breach of the Terms or Agreement by us.
8. Our aggregate liability to you under these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the total value of your order.
9. The limitations in clauses 6, 7 and 8 shall not apply to limit our liability if and to the extent that we have been guilty of fraud or dishonesty, or in relation to a claim for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
10. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of our being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reason of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11. None of the provisions contained in these Terms affect your statutory rights.
12. You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
13. No person other than Secrets Dress Agency Ltd or a Buyer shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
14. These Terms shall be governed by interpreted in accordance with English law.
COPYRIGHT 2015 SECRETS DRESS AGENCY LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.